Junior Employer Branding Specialist
At BinarApps, we develop outstanding digital products cooperating with international entrepreneurs.
Our goal is to shape a sustainable world by creating amazing projects with great people.
We offer a relaxed, supportive, full of self-growth opportunities job environment where transparency and clear communication come first.
Join our culture of encouragement, quality, and trust.
Wondering how it is to work at BinarApps? Let us explain!
We are IT passionates who involve fully in the projects they carry out, but we also know how to have fun doing that! For us, a good party ends with the ageless Disney hits karaoke (it’s a tradition, don’t judge us! Besides, who doesn’t like to sing Hakuna Matata once in a while). Yes, our parties are unforgettable and we don’t mean just PubQuizes or team integrations. At BinarApps, we organize meetups, conferences, fair trips, or university lectures – in brief, a whole lot of exciting events that you can be a part of as a coordinator. Psst… that’s quite a sure path to become a legend and first-rate fun provider among our Team.
Let’s talk about numbers!
During the last 2,5 years, we have more than doubled. Annually, we organize over 50 internal events, and once a month we go out with Employer Branding activities outside the company. Additionally, we cooperate with a few universities.
Not sure if the job is for you? Read this:
If you are an EB passionate who is ready to soak up the culture of BinarApps and you want to organize events that have a wow effect, it means that our offer is just made for you!
What we can guarantee?
- you won’t be bored with tedious tasks
- you will have a real impact on events organization
- you will cooperate and have the full support of an experienced Event Manager in the IT world
What will your tasks be?
- working on the recognition and attractiveness of BinarApps as an employer 🙂
- planning and implementing EB projects along with your own initiatives
- co-organizing and being an ambassador of external corporate events, such as job fairs, industry events, meet-ups, and internal ones, e.g. a day of fries, beer, or our company’s “piggy”;)
- creating our social media in terms of EB (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook)
- supporting the HR Team in reaching potential employees of BinarApps and maintaining our team
Our offer will be perfect for you if:
- organizing events that have a WOW effect is your cup of tea
- you know everything about social media and creating interesting content is your specialty
- you communicate fluently in English
- you can manage your time effectively and you have organizational skills
- you love teamwork
- you are a proactive and creative person
- you want to learn and love testing new solutions;)
Additionally, it would be great if:
- you know graphic and video editing programs
What you can count on?
- a variety of tasks, a supportive team, and plenty of space to implement your own ideas
- independence in action and a real impact on the organization of our internal and external events
- self-development through the implementation of various EB projects and close cooperation with an experienced Event Manager
- development budget, monthly book budget, possibility to participate in internal and external conferences
- free English lessons
- co-financing for a sports card
- private medical care from Allianz
- flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work
- a modern office in a great location at OFF Piotrkowska
The BinarApps’ way
Recruitment for various positions may be slightly different, but we always focus on active communication, so the whole recruitment process usually looks like this:
Recruitment for individual positions may differ, but so does each of us. What remains unchanged are our values, thanks to which you can be sure that the entire process will be transparent, based on active communication, and it will be conducted in a friendly, not-stressing atmosphere. People are the most important to us, so we want to talk, learn more about you and your skills, and also let you get to know us. Thanks to this, our recruitment process usually looks like this:
We analyze your application carefully. Don’t worry; we won’t keep you waiting. Within a few days, you can expect feedback from us on whether you have qualified for the next stage of recruitment.
Now, it’s the time for an online meeting or a phone call with one of our recruiters:
Michalina, Weronika, or Łukasz.
During this step, you will learn more about our organizational culture and our daily work. We will also want to get to know you better and learn more about your previous work experience.
Then, within a few days, we will return to you with feedback on whether you have qualified for the next stage of recruitment.
Let’s meet! You will chat online or F2F with a Specialization Leader or Head of Department of the team you wish to join.
For some technical positions, we may ask you to complete a simple recruitment task before the recruitment meeting.
Now sit back comfortably. Within a few days, we will get back to you with feedback and a decision regarding our cooperation.
Welcome on board! 🙂
Once you accept the cooperation offer, our HR team will contact you to settle the formalities related to your employment. We will prepare and sign your contract before the first working day.
A few days before starting work, you will receive a detailed plan for your first day at BinarApps.
The first three months are the onboarding time. From day one, we will help you feel like a part of the BinarApps family. Together with the Specialization Leader or Head of Department, your dedicated Buddy will support you and dispel any of your doubts. You will also have a chance to take part in integration meetings and training, so you can get to know your colleagues and so they can get to know you.
After the first month, you will meet with one of the HR team members. You will talk about how your first weeks of work and the onboarding are going. You will also receive your first feedback.
About a week before the end of the first three months of cooperation, you will meet with the Specialization Leader or Head of Department. Now, it’s time when you can give us your feedback on how did you like your first months at BA. You will also receive feedback from your teammates.
Every 6-12 months you will get a chance to take part in the evaluation. Usually, it will take the form of a 1on1 meeting with your Specialization Leader. It’s a great opportunity for you to give general feedback and every insight you have in mind about working at BinarApps.
It’s also an occasion to receive feedback from your project colleagues. We appreciate people who make an effort at their job – if your feedback is positive, you will get a raise.
The last element of the evaluation is to establish your development plan for the coming months. You will organize it together with your Leader, so you have both – support and influence on your self-growth at BA.
Your feedback matters. Every quarter, you will get a chance to share your opinion and rate BinarApps as an employer in the “What’s up” survey.
Your answers help us examine overall employee satisfaction about projects, self and company development, work tools, remuneration, and many more. Thanks to the survey results, we can react to things that need improvement on an ongoing basis.
#TeamThatCares is our mission statement because we constantly care about making BinarApps a better workplace. We strive to make everyone feel good here, and our keys to success are motivation, friendship, and support. For everyone individually and us as a Team.