IT Business Analyst
At BinarApps, we develop outstanding digital products cooperating with international entrepreneurs.
Our goal is to shape a sustainable world by creating unique projects with great people.
We offer a relaxed, supportive job environment where transparency and clear communication come first.
How do we work?
- We are using many user-centred processes to create products users will love. Mainly we are using the value proposition design process.
- We are helping out clients shape their ideas and transform them into working, meaningful digital products.
- We usually cooperate with international clients, and therefore we speak English daily.
- We do things the Agile way.
What we offer:
- Inspiring projects for startups around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Sport card co-funding
- Car park co-funding
Join us if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, or similar role in IT or finance.
- Proficient in using UML and BPMN for process modeling.
- Experienced in JIRA and Confluence for project management and documentation.
- Strong communication skills in English (German language proficiency being advantageous).
- a good command of Polish (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and derive insights
- Practical knowledge of using Agile methodologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- Proficient in researching, analyzing data, and deriving insights.
- Good understanding of technology to map business goals to software requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the project, with the client and the team
Your role and responsibilities:
- Gathering, analyzing, and aggregating business and functional requirements.
- Documenting business and functional requirements with precision.
- Creating comprehensive project documentation.
- Modeling business processes to ensure alignment with project goals.
- Engaging in effective communication with clients and product stakeholders.
- Planning and leading workshops to gather insights and requirements.
- Conducting and leading user research to understand and meet user needs.
- Designing and supporting the implementation process of functional IT systems.
- Recommending optimal solutions that connect business needs with technological capabilities.
- Creating and executing test cases, and leading the testing of solutions.
- Coordinating and conducting product testing, ensuring quality and functionality.
- Defining product vision and outlining the stages of product development.
- Identifying tasks and responsibilities within the project scope.
- Creating detailed guidelines for the development team.
- Planning and coordinating the work of project teams.
- Collaborating with your developers, testers, designers, project managers, account managers, and the sales department to ensure project success.
- Supporting the client and the team in task prioritization, focusing on regular delivery of business value.
- Collaborating with clients to create and update project roadmaps.
The BinarApps’ way
Recruitment for various positions may be slightly different, but we always focus on active communication, so the whole recruitment process usually looks like this:
Recruitment for individual positions may differ, but so does each of us. What remains unchanged are our values, thanks to which you can be sure that the entire process will be transparent, based on active communication, and it will be conducted in a friendly, not-stressing atmosphere. People are the most important to us, so we want to talk, learn more about you and your skills, and also let you get to know us. Thanks to this, our recruitment process usually looks like this:
We analyze your application carefully. Don’t worry; we won’t keep you waiting. Within a few days, you can expect feedback from us on whether you have qualified for the next stage of recruitment.
Now, it’s the time for an online meeting or a phone call with one of our recruiters.
During this step, you will learn more about our organizational culture and our daily work. We will also want to get to know you better and learn more about your previous work experience.
Then, within a few days, we will return to you with feedback on whether you have qualified for the next stage of recruitment.
Let’s meet! You will chat online or F2F with a Specialization Leader or Head of Department of the team you wish to join.
For some technical positions, we may ask you to complete a simple recruitment task before the recruitment meeting.
Now sit back comfortably. Within a few days, we will get back to you with feedback and a decision regarding our cooperation.
Welcome on board! 🙂
Once you accept the cooperation offer, our HR team will contact you to settle the formalities related to your employment. We will prepare and sign your contract before the first working day.
A few days before starting work, you will receive a detailed plan for your first day at BinarApps.
The first three months are the onboarding time. From day one, we will help you feel like a part of the BinarApps family. Together with the Specialization Leader or Head of Department, your dedicated Buddy will support you and dispel any of your doubts. You will also have a chance to take part in integration meetings and training, so you can get to know your colleagues and so they can get to know you.
After the first month, you will meet with one of the HR team members. You will talk about how your first weeks of work and the onboarding are going. You will also receive your first feedback.
About a week before the end of the first three months of cooperation, you will meet with the Specialization Leader or Head of Department. Now, it’s time when you can give us your feedback on how did you like your first months at BA. You will also receive feedback from your teammates.
Every 12 months you will get a chance to take part in the evaluation. Usually, it will take the form of a 1on1 meeting with your Specialization Leader. It’s a great opportunity for you to give general feedback and every insight you have in mind about working at BinarApps.
It’s also an occasion to receive feedback from your project colleagues. We appreciate people who make an effort at their job – if your feedback is positive, you will get a raise.
The last element of the evaluation is to establish your development plan for the coming months. You will organize it together with your Leader, so you have both – support and influence on your self-growth at BA.
Your feedback matters. Every quarter, you will get a chance to share your opinion and rate BinarApps as an employer in the “What’s up” survey.
Your answers help us examine overall employee satisfaction about projects, self and company development, work tools, remuneration, and many more. Thanks to the survey results, we can react to things that need improvement on an ongoing basis.
#TeamThatCares is our mission statement because we constantly care about making BinarApps a better workplace. We strive to make everyone feel good here, and our keys to success are motivation, friendship, and support. For everyone individually and us as a Team.